Target messaging and music for specific customers
- Choose music and messages to play based on time, day, and caller ID information.
- Enhance user experience with music optimized for mobile devices.
- Customize each extension with its own selection of music and messages.
Deliver helpful information during messages on hold
- Answer frequently asked questions.
- Give directions to your company office.
- Announce new products, services, and events.
Retain more callers with music on hold
- Interrupt music on hold at timed intervals with reassuring voice updates and customized messages.
- Use the default voice prompts to quickly get started, then record a custom message to encourage callers to stay on the line.
Auto Attendant provides effective call management
- Auto Attendant is a sophisticated auto attendant system that automatically handles calls to your main company number.
- Welcome callers with a custom company greeting. For example, you can announce employee and department extensions to allow callers to select the appropriate extension. Or, you can use a professionally recorded greeting with the voice of your choice.
- Filter and manage call flow, ensuring all calls are answered promptly and routed properly—so you can provide a better experience for your customers.
- The auto attendant can route callers to the dial-by-name directory so they reach the appropriate destination, whether that’s a specific employee or a department extension.
Customize the virtual receptionist system for your company’s needs
- If a change is needed while the account administrator is out of the office, he or she can quickly and conveniently modify the virtual receptionist settings from any device.
- Customize greetings and route incoming calls based on business hours, the date, or a date range. For example, you can establish answering rules for the holiday selling season, and then set them to revert automatically after the season is over.
- Forward calls to any extension, to an outside line, or directly to voicemail. The outside line can be any phone number in the US or anywhere in the world.
- You can set advanced rules that provide special handling for calls with specific caller ID information, such as certain suppliers, customers, or investors.
- Advanced rules can also be set for incoming calls to specific phone numbers. For example, if your organization creates a phone number for a special promotion, you can set rules so that the caller will hear a relevant greeting and set of options.
- With the multi-level auto attendant feature, you can create an account-wide call routing rule to handle incoming calls for multiple office locations or for special demands in language selections. For example, you can set up your system to:
- Direct callers to an office location within your organization, for example: “Press 1 for New York office. Press 2 for Chicago office. Press 3 for Los Angeles office.”
- Direct callers based on their language selection, for example: “Press 1 for English. Marque 2 para Español.”
Transfer a call is an important part of looking professional. Sure you can just hand the phone to another employee, but what if you are both working from home in different locations? Our service makes it easy to transfer calls and connect workers, even when they’re in different locations.
Virtual Conference Room
- Your company gets a single, dedicated audio conferencing bridge dial-in phone number for easy universal access.
- Each user is assigned a unique host code and participants code that is exclusively theirs to use, ensuring that multiple users in the company can hold conference calls simultaneously and no one interferes with anyone else.
- The audio conferencing line is always ready and available. There’s no need to make a call reservation or schedule a call—ideal for bringing people together for ad hoc discussions.
Voicemail To Email
- Get an instant email notification with the audio file attached every time someone leaves you a voicemail. Hear it on the spot without calling into your voicemail box.
- The email includes the number of the person who called, so returning calls is quick and convenient.
- Choose your notification preference: email with audio file, email notification only, email with link to audio file, email with link and attachment, or no notification.
- No fax machine needed
- Send and receive faxes through your Evoiplution account web interface
- recieve faxes through your email
Call parking is a feature that allows a person to put a call on hold at one telephone set and continue the conversation from other telephone set.
The “call park” feature is activated by pressing a preprogrammed button (usually labelled “Call Park”) or a special sequence of buttons. This transfers the current telephone conversation to an unused number and immediately puts the conversation on hold. (This is called parking the call; and the call is said to have parked onto a certain number or channel. Essentially, call parking temporarily assigns an number or channel to an incoming call.) The call can later be retrieved.
Following scenario is an example of call parking.
If the desired called party is not the person who picked up the call, and the desired called party is at another location, the person who picked up the call may park the call and then asked the desired called party to retrieve the call.
For example, Karen is an assistant and Holly is her leader/boss. If Karen picks up a call whose desired called party is Holly, Karen can park the call and say “Holly, you have a call parked on channel 1” and Holly would dial special number to access the call on hold.